• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD Group Buy - Dave's Rare Fish

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Hey folks,

Not only are we fortunate enough to have Dave Schumacher from Dave's Rare Fish coming as a speaker at the Big Fish Deal, but Dave has agreed to a group buy for delivery to the event!

Here's how it works:

1. Check out Dave's stock on his website : http://www.davesfish.com/
2. Contact Dave directly to set up your order, ask questions, make payments, etc.
3. The order will be delivered to the Big Fish Deal. Fish will need to be picked up Friday evening (most likely).

That's it!

Dave has got some of the best African cichlids around, and he's always my recommendation for Old World stuff.

Cut off for orders will be March 2nd.

dogofwar

CCA Members
This is great opportunity to get fish from Dave and hear Dave give a couple of new presentations!

Matt

Forester

Members
This is great opportunity to get fish from Dave and hear Dave give a couple of new presentations!

Matt

Yeah, looking forward to his talking about starting the business. I will probably go with a business major so that interest me a lot.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Yeah, looking forward to his talking about starting the business. I will probably go with a business major so that interest me a lot.

He recently rebuilt his facility,or started in a new one, so I think the talk will be more focused on the physical setup and logistics, he's been in business for many years already. Not saying there won't be some business points, but I don't think it will be the focus, just wanted to warn you. That being said, I'm sure Dave would talk some business with you, and I'm not discouraging you from pursuing that major.

Dave confirmed my order, looking forward to picking up some more great fish. Just a reminder to everyone that fish will be available friday evening, I'll post more details next week, but pickup ASAP is preferred.

Forester

Members
He recently rebuilt his facility,or started in a new one, so I think the talk will be more focused on the physical setup and logistics, he's been in business for many years already. Not saying there won't be some business points, but I don't think it will be the focus, just wanted to warn you. That being said, I'm sure Dave would talk some business with you, and I'm not discouraging you from pursuing that major.

Dave confirmed my order, looking forward to picking up some more great fish. Just a reminder to everyone that fish will be available friday evening, I'll post more details next week, but pickup ASAP is preferred.

That will also be helpful with the planning of my fishroom, either way it'll be a great talk. Thanks for the advice.