• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD Delivery Option

Jay

CCA Members
I have one person that ordered from the special order list that Mike Mull will deliver his fish on Saturday the 15th to the BFD for me. If anyone else wants me to have Mike deliver fish to the BFD, either from the website or the special order list that way, please let me know. Send your request directly to my email at cichlidsarespecial1@gmail.com That might work better than meeting near Baltimore. Any fish that are to be ordered from the special order lists need to be ordered and paid for by 8:00 pm. tonight. Fish ordered from the website to be delivered this way will need to be paid for through Pay Pal and ordered by Thursday, February 14 at 8:00 pm.

Jay

CCA Members
Mike plans to pick up and deliver fish onFriday, night to deliver them to the BFD. I only got one order for the BFD and this is the only way I have to get the fish there. If anyone else wants to order, they need to do so by Thursday so I can send the fish along with Mike Mull on Friday night.