• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Best Commercial

I love it.

Believe it or not. A couple weeks ago about twenty fellow salesman and I were flying out of New Bern, NC to Charlotte for our connections to get home. Sitting next to me on the short flight was a nineteen year old young man with a military haircut. He turned out to be a soldier. He was in his civies (street clothes), but I overheard him talking to his girlfriend on his cellphone about hooking up with her in Charlotte before he shipped out to Afghanistan. He and I only spoke for a couple minutes, but this kid was as polite and sincere as you would wish your own son to be.

I spread the word to the other guys that we had a "one of America's finest" on the flight with us.

It was so cool. As we exited the plane in Charlotte, all the guys shook his hand as he walked across the tarmac to the terminal and thanked him. Man, always take the time to thank our protectors. :sign0191:

marge618

CCA member
I love it.

Believe it or not. A couple weeks ago about twenty fellow salesman and I were flying out of New Bern, NC to Charlotte for our connections to get home. Sitting next to me on the short flight was a nineteen year old young man with a military haircut. He turned out to be a soldier. He was in his civies (street clothes), but I overheard him talking to his girlfriend on his cellphone about hooking up with her in Charlotte before he shipped out to Afghanistan. He and I only spoke for a couple minutes, but this kid was as polite and sincere as you would wish your own son to be.

I spread the word to the other guys that we had a "one of America's finest" on the flight with us.

It was so cool. As we exited the plane in Charlotte, all the guys shook his hand as he walked across the tarmac to the terminal and thanked him. Man, always take the time to thank our protectors. :sign0191: [/b]

YES! Thanks for sharing this very short story. I thought of a close friend whose son is deploying this December..and forwarded it to her.
Later,