• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Because a few people asked...

Becca

Members
A few of you noticed that I had a dog with me on Sunday (the hotel said they are dog friendly, provided the dog is leashed and well-behaved/non-aggressive). Some of you asked about her background and some of you asked if she was my latest foster dog.

Gunnr is mine, not a foster, and she came from Blackthorn Working German Shepherds in Barboursville, VA. She's a great dog and we've had her since December.

My foster dog is also a great dog and, since I usually introduce you guys to my fosters via the forum, here's Tine (Tiny):
17211864_10101669872204663_2239730108566846199_o.jpg

Tine is a smoosh-faced 75lb mastiff mix who is good with just about everything. He can be seen here working on his new skill - sit. As with most of our fosters, he's with DogsXL. He's a big love and would've caused traffic jams (serious traffic jams) begging for belly rubs.

JasonC

Members
Great looking dog! Man, I would love to have a dog in the house again, but now is just not the time.

Becca

Members
Great looking dog! Man, I would love to have a dog in the house again, but now is just not the time.
Yeah, people remind me that I'm nuts pretty often. Pre-schooler, baby, fish, 2 dogs, plus a rotating foster.