• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Back into it

Donkey

CCA Members
Kept fish from birth to late 20's and got out of it for many years. Now i decided that it was time to return. Bringing me much pleasure. Cichlids have always been my go to. But no

Donkey

CCA Members
I have always kept cichlids both new and old world. I was also big in to killis. Now i setup a Peacock tank, Shell dwellers and a shrimp tank. Now looking at a planted tank.

CichlidDan

Members
Welcome! What kind of shell dwellers you keeping? Feel free to post pics of the tanks. If you’re looking for plants and are local Becca Becca and H halak have a nice selection and very good prices.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Welcome! I find that having multiple tanks with different fish keeps me engaged in the hobby. Of your tanks, which are you most enjoying right now?

Donkey

CCA Members
My new Gold Ocellatus Shellies . But My peacocks are just coloring up. So really all of them. Bought two more tanks yesterday. I am hooked again.