1. Don't forget to vote for your favorite picture in the Photo of the Month section.
  2. CCA Breaks the 1/4 million mark! Over 250,000 posts on the CCA forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Thank you for supporting the BIG Fish Deal 5. We had a great turn out. See you next year!
    Dismiss Notice

AV equipment transport

Discussion in 'General Meeting Discussion' started by DiscusnAfricans, Nov 9, 2017.

1. DiscusnAfricans

DiscusnAfricans President
    Staff Member

Michael
    Last Activity:
    Yesterday at 1:11 PM
    Anyone willing to take over transport of the meeting AV equipment? I will need to pass it off to someone prior to our next event regardless, and would prefer to just do it now.

I've been transporting it for the last 1-1.5 years, its not that hard, I'd just rather focus my time and effort elsewhere. Essentially bring it to the meeting, bring it into the school, and help set it up. I generally have 3-4 people helping without even asking.

For space reference, I previously had a Nissan Rogue, now have a Toyota RAV4, and the equipment fits easily with the rear seat folded, or even just one side folded. I'm sure most wagons/crossovers could accommodate it too.

Ideally it would be someone who attends most meetings, but as long as you can transfer it to someone else prior to the meeting if you can't make it, its not mandatory that you be there every time. We just need it there somehow, as its necessary for our speakers and auctioneer.

Any takers? The club, and I personally, would be very grateful.

CSnyder00 and Leffler817 like this.
  2. Leffler817

Leffler817 Global Moderators
    Staff Member

Shawn Leffler
    Last Activity:
    Yesterday at 9:21 AM
    Thanks for bringing the equipment to the meetings for the last (almost) two years Mike!

CSnyder00 likes this.