• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

August 12 BBQ

Jay

CCA Members
"I cannot make it to the BBQ; but, what I can do would be to meet customers at McDonald's 1665 Belmont Ave, Baltimore, MD 21244 on Saturday August 12 at 4:00 pm. This McDonald's is located just off I-695 in Baltimore, near security Blvd. and a short distance from I-70".
In case anyone wants to do this, I have opened the Local Pick UP CCA in my shipping. Please put a note that you want to meet on that date at that Mcdonald's.
If you want fish from me on that date, and cannot make it to the McDonald's at that time; but, are going to the BBQ, see if someone else can pick up you fish for you and deliver them to the BBQ. I know that Darrel (Dog Star) lives near that McDonald's and has meet me there in the past.
I would need at least $50 worth of orders to make this run on August 12.

Jay

Jay

CCA Members
I have a person with a large order to meet at the McDonald's above on Saturday. I will definitely be making this trip. If anyone else wants anything from the site to meet on Saturday, please make you order as soon as possible. Fish are selling out fast. I most likely will be doing another order from my wholesaler for delivery the week of August 21st so that those fish will be available for delivery to the September 9th meeting. Watch for a special order list late this week or early next week for that order. I would appreciate any orders from that list you can make for the September 9th meeting. I will need at least $75 worth to make the trip to the meeting.

Jay