• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aug POTM winner...

Hannibal

Members
Congratulations to Michael Hill (Maddog10)!!

Thank you for entering your winning picture! Shoot me a PM for your choice of a CCA shirt or one of the hand painted glasses.

Michael's picture
0h9twmI.jpg

maddog10

Members
Thanks all. Now for the story behind this......
My computer had blown up (there was actual smoke), so I was on my old computer that I kept as a backup. This photo was in a folder on the old computer. I just happened to see the photo right after I saw the request for photos for August POTM so I sent it in. This photo was from an older write-up that Bob Bock did on Frank Cowherd. These were fish that Frank kept and bred. I think what makes the photo is that the eyes of both fish are pretty much on the same focal plane and they really standout.

I personally voted for the Altolamp. as it was a nice shot and I know how hard I had to work to get a photo of the one I used to keep. I also agree that photo could have been made to stand out more with a better crop.