• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AquaMania Hotel Reservations Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Registered for AquaMania yet? Of course you have...

So now you need to make a hotel reservation!

The Hilton in Gaithersburg has given us a special $99 rate. You can make reservations here:

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/G/GAIGHHF-CCA-20130308/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

Even if you're local, please consider staying over on the evening of Saturday March 9th. The quantity and quality of the festivities will demand it!

Thanks,
Matt

PS If, by chance, you haven't registered for AquaMania yet, it's as simple as scrolling to the bottom of this page...finding the "Donate" button...and sending in $30 (please note that it's for AquaMania registration). If you want a Marketplace seller table, it's $25 more.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Special rates apply for the nights of Mar 8, 9 and 10...

Some out of town folks have already made reservations!

Matt

rich_one

Members
Looking like wifey and I may make it, though, staying at the local Marriott using our rewards points!

-Rich

dogofwar

CCA Members
First speaker is 10AM on Saturday Mar 9th...

Folks setting up Aquarium Beautiful Competition tanks can come on Friday PM...or earlier on Saturday AM.

Matt

I got a room for Saturday night, but now I'm debating about getting another room for Friday since I am thinking about setting up two tanks for the aquascaping contest. Hmmm...gotta think about this...haha!

Arlene

dogofwar

CCA Members
It's a really nice hotel. A tall, red-haired friend of mine and his wife stay there on special occasions that aren't related to fish, even!

Matt

I got a room for Saturday night, but now I'm debating about getting another room for Friday since I am thinking about setting up two tanks for the aquascaping contest. Hmmm...gotta think about this...haha!

Arlene

Leffler817

CCA Members
I plan on booking a double occupancy room for Saturday night. My wife doesn't want to come to the convention/expo. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Does anyone want to split the room with me? If so, shoot me a PM or find me on Saturday at the meeting.

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I booked a room for Saturday night!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.