• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anyone pick up a box of fish from BWI on Friday @ 5:45?

dogofwar

CCA Members
We've got a box of awesome fish donated by New England Cichlid Association (NECA) as part of our box swap arriving to BWI at 4:45 PM for availability at 5:45 PM.

DiscusnAfricans DiscusnAfricans will have several other boxes that arrive earlier.

Anyone able to swing by for the pick up and bring them to Gaithersburg?

Thanks,
Matt

JLW

CCA Members
I actually *did*. . . well, several.

I wish I could help, but I'll be pretty knee deep in set-up myself.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
To continue the saga with air flight deliveries...

This is nowhere near as bad as the Wet Spot issue, but the boxes for Daves shipment missed their original flight, and their new flight won't arrive until after 7pm, and be available for pickup until after 8pm. Anyone in the Baltimore area able to pick up 5 boxes of fish and bring them to the hotel? Shipping was prepaid, so no payment is needed.

I need to get the other 3 shipments to the hotel so I can distribute group buy fish, and get auction fish in tanks. If nobody is available to pick the boxes up, I will pick them up on my way back home, but can't get them to the hotel until saturday morning. Fish will likely be fine, but this may impact some people's plans for getting their orders home.

I can rebag anything if needed, but Dave's packaging is so good I doubt it would be needed. Please reply or PM me if you may be able to do the club a huge favor in getting these boxes to the hotel.