• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anybody interested in a sort of novelty fish?

Acara19

CCA Members
I mean they're convicts but hear me out. Father:
MVIMG_20200322_231123.jpg
Mother:
MVIMG_20200408_162555.jpg
I've got 2 batches out of them that are growing at a very steady rate. I'm breeding them in hopes of just creating a nice looking fish. Would anyone be interested in just a nice looking, charismatic pet?
It turned out that the female is carrying the pink gene so about 2/3 of the fry are pink/marbled.
Male's parents were marbled hrp's that I got at the bfd 3 years ago. Female was a nice looking con that I got at PetSmart lol. Probably has siquia or something in her that's giving her the bright finnage.
Male has the shiny platinum white with the blue and red fins so he obviously has hrp in him but then the marbling probably means he has convict in him somewhere down the line, so these fry are probably 3 way hybrids. Either way I enjoy them, and I hope someone else can too.
(Also waiting for the wow factor when someone sees the males streamers)

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
I mean they're convicts but hear me out. Father:
View attachment 23348
Mother:
View attachment 23349
I've got 2 batches out of them that are growing at a very steady rate. I'm breeding them in hopes of just creating a nice looking fish. Would anyone be interested in just a nice looking, charismatic pet?
It turned out that the female is carrying the pink gene so about 2/3 of the fry are pink/marbled.
Male's parents were marbled hrp's that I got at the bfd 3 years ago. Female was a nice looking con that I got at PetSmart lol. Probably has siquia or something in her that's giving her the bright finnage.
Male has the shiny platinum white with the blue and red fins so he obviously has hrp in him but then the marbling probably means he has convict in him somewhere down the line, so these fry are probably 3 way hybrids. Either way I enjoy them, and I hope someone else can too.
(Also waiting for the wow factor when someone sees the males streamers)
Are you selling parents or fry?

Acara19

CCA Members
I'm in western Maryland, first batch of fry just hit the "mini fish" stage in their development and the second batch literally just became free swimming. They should be big enough for sale by late june

MVIMG_20200515_121217.jpg

MVIMG_20200515_121201.jpg
They're growing very fast, I'll post updates as they develop