• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

any one seen any interesting Oscars around

Goonie

CCA Members
Want to start finalizing my stocking for the 185 and want to try to plan one grabbing every thing the same week end(as soon as the African cichlids sell LOL)

FishEggs

Want to start finalizing my stocking for the 185 and want to try to plan one grabbing every thing the same week end(as soon as the African cichlids sell LOL)
I saw a green one and it looked like it needed a new home since it was in a trash can. It has a grouchy personality though. Maybe that's why it was it the trash. Can't remember the house number but I know the street it was on if you're interested. 😁

Goonie

CCA Members
I saw a black and gold one I would give some ones kidney for that i think was a wild caught, so that's an option.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Wild caught "generic" oscars are not hard to come by. Wet Spot has them right now for $12 each. The ones with provenance from TUIC are also nice, and only a bit more expensive. The crassipinnis are interesting, but now you are talking about spending some cash.