• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another one bites the dust...

abcdefghi

Members
Just saw this morning that Noahs Ark out this way is going out of business, last day for them is May 25th. A real shame, yet another small store closing down. I often found they had better prices or at least very competitive with Petco just a little further up the street.

Sad to see another small store disappear.

abcdefghi

Members
Just outside of Front Royal, about 2 minutes off I-66. The closest store to this area now will be Winchester Pet Center.

finzz

Members
I'd heard rumors of that, but hoped they weren't true. This was a great store and Tom tried to keep a few oddball fish along with the "bread-and-butter varieties. They were doing great when they first built the present store and moved from the old store in town (I actually helped on the move- it was a lot of fun), but lately the fish haven't looked as good and there was much less variety. It's sad to see it go; franchise stores just can't take the place of privately owned establishments.