• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another Fish House Work Day

JustRon

Members
On Sunday morning I will be working in the new building again. If any club members wish to come by and help with construction please let me know.

We will provide some drinks and eats if people are going to come by.

No obligation, but if people wish to assist it will be appreciated.

I expect to be drilling tanks, making sponge filters, painting racks, building racks, and finally plumbing some tanks into a system.

T

Thinkfaster

can't this weekend. maybe the next. or the weekend of the club meeting. let me know for those. glad to help (and learn).

F

flyfisher

Who the hell wakes up at 530 in the morning. Thats about what time I like to come in on the weekend. I must say that you guys are a bad influence on me, since I now have another excuse for not doing my school work.

okimavich

Members
Originally posted by Pat Kelly@Sep 24 2003, 12:29 PM
WAS THAT, AN INVITE?

JUST KIDDING.

;)
Uh, yeah. Let's see if I'm invited first, then I'll let you know. :p

Oh, if you want to crash the party, it's be this Saturday, the 27th, at 5 A.M. at 1321 Ava Rd, Severn, MD. Dress will be work clothes. The reception will be in a concrete building in the back. Ask for Ron. :lol:

JustRon

Members
no drilling yet as all of the tanks we had ready were already drilled.

Drilling maybe this coming weekend