• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another Fish House Push

JustRon

Members
I am going to try for another big push to get things done in the fish house on Saturday before the club meeting. If anyone wants to come by and help in the morning and then we can all car-pool to the meeting please let me know in this thread.

PS: I know how to get to Layhill, so no worries and no long term driving fun either.,,,,, :lol:

F

flyfisher

Ill be there around 10 or so. Do you know how to sex the ocellatus gold? I think I have a bunch of males and was wondering if I could trade for some females so that I will have some fry to feed my microworms. Also do you have aspare 40 gallon breeder? Tim

twagenaa@umd.edu

marya

Members
i regret that i will be missing the november meeting due to the bacchenalia which is my annual family reunion in rehoboth beach. i would scheme to miss it but my parents organize and throw the thing every year so no dice <_< :lol:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Tracey and I will try to be there before 10 am

We need to leave by 12:15 or so for the Board meeting at 1.

I know thats not much time, sorry.

pat :(

JustRon

Members
Pat,

That is great, thanks. Any time is better than none, and I have lots to do.

Moving tanks, racks and cinder block into the building.....

C

Charlotte

A very BIG THANK YOU to the Kelly's and Tim for coming by today and helping out before the meeting!!!
A lot was accomplished.

Someone left a sweatshirt here, claim it if you will, it has a "BUCKEYES" logo on it. :p

Charlotte

F

flyfisher

That would be me and I would appreciate it back in its initial condition. :)

C

Charlotte

OK OK I just went outside and got it off the table, it should dry out soon. :unsure:

And I was just kidding about the "BUCKEYES" it still says "HAWKEYES" :D