• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Andinoacara Stalsbergi?

Keo

CCA Members
It is just me or are they really hard to located in the US? I have a few but I need a female for my male. Also I plan on going to Peru sometime between 2018-2019 and like to know if there's any rivers near Lima, Peru I could find some wild ones.

MHMoro

CCA Members
Hi Keo,
I have a group of Andinoacara stalbergi males and females and will be happy to share some of the females with you. It is funny but right known I am in Lima looking for Andinoacara rivulatus and Andinoacara stalbergi. I found several places around Lima with Andinoacara rivulatus but not stalbergi. It seems that is somewhat further South near the rio Pisco about 1 1/2 hours from Lima. I will find out more and get back with you on my return to Washington DC.

Manuel

Keo

CCA Members
Hi Keo,
I have a group of Andinoacara stalbergi males and females and will be happy to share some of the females with you. It is funny but right known I am in Lima looking for Andinoacara rivulatus and Andinoacara stalbergi. I found several places around Lima with Andinoacara rivulatus but not stalbergi. It seems that is somewhat further South near the rio Pisco about 1 1/2 hours from Lima. I will find out more and get back with you on my return to Washington DC.

Manuel

You have no idea how excited I was to read this. I have been searching for a female stalsbergi for a while. When are you coming back to Washington DC?

MHMoro MHMoro would you happen to have any females or maybe juveniles from a spawn?