• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

And you thought you had problems keeping fish in tanks

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I had a crayfish that did this several times. One day he did it and I was not around to save him for a few hours. He was dried up and dead on the floor. Even when I kept modifying the top to keep him in, he found a way.

lkelly

Members
Team him up with Josh's turtle, and you have a ready made Disney, Jr. cartoon about two animal escape artists.

Inky & Stinky will air this fall on Wed. afternoons at 4:00.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
We did one of the side trips on our cruise to Alaska last year. They pulled up a drum with one in it. They catch them in the crab pots. The octopus will go in and eat the crab and then get back out. If they don't catch them, they will do this every day. If they catch them and don't take them at least 20 miles away to release then they will make their way back to the same trap if its there or nearby.

They said they keep them in the drum in the water for about a week. Then they take them up the coast and let them go.
Smart animal