• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African Cichlids

okimavich

Members
I've got a bunch of Aul. Stuartgranti "Ngara", but they're all around 1" in size just yet. I'm assuming you want them closer to full size.

I've also got a pair of Neo. Brichardi, if you're interested.

T

Tim Wagenaar

I might be interested in the Neo brichardi. I just joined the club some Im still new to things. I really like the shell dwelling cichlids and would like to focus on them.

okimavich

Members
Hi Tim,

The Brichardi are considered rock dwelling tangs and not shellies. Of course, if you don't have anything to hide in except some shells, they will use those, too.

I've promised the pair of brichardi to Girard, but I do have another single, if you are interested still.

F

flyfisher

I actually was looking for Neo brevis. I saw Neo bricardia and thought Neo brevis.

okimavich

Members
Well, I've got a couple pair of those guys, too. But I haven't decided if I am going get rid of them yet. I'll let you know if I do.

okimavich

Members
:lol:

I've already moved all of my tanks over to the new place . . . That was an adventure trying to do it in a blackout. :)

Now if I can only get these buzzards to stop flying over my head . . . hee hee.

F

flyfisher

Ive got several fish that Im looking to sell or trade. Im trying to make room for my transition to African cichlids only. You guys have ruined me for any other type of fish.

4-koi angelfish
2-flying foxes
2-otto cats

twagenaa@umd.edu

Tim

T

Thinkfaster

Does anyone have "Neolamprologus pulcher Daffodil"? i am looking for a pr. or two.

marya

Members
Hullo. I'm adding my voice to the chorus of those looking for africans, :p
I am looking for one or two female metriaclima heteropictus. I picked up 3 at the njas event. the gentleman there tried to give me a male and two females, but i think the larger of the females they gave me was a small male who just hadn't colored up. The larger male killed it the drive home <_<
Anyway, my remaining two are doing well, I would just like to add another girl or two.

Thanks,
marya