• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African cichlids

gage

CCA Members
Hi I am trying to put an order form together for myself and others that want to buy from me. These are what I have available to me right now so shoot me a message and maybe we can set something up. I also have a few left in my tanks down stairs that are for sale as well.

Imports:
Thailand wuddy Ob peacock 3.5in, Thailand wuddy Albino strawberry 3.5in, Thailand wuddy albino Dragon blood 3.5in, Ob eureka f1 1.5in unsexed, German import blue orchid, German import deep water 3.5in, German import iceberg 3.5in

Peacocks:
cobue 2-3in and 3-4in, German red flush 2-3in and 3-4in, swallowtail 2-3in, albino sunshine baenschi 2-3in, lemon Jake 2-3in and 3-4in, eureka red jacobfreibergi 2-3in and 3-4in, otter point jacobfreibergi 2-3in and 3-4in, sunshine 2-3in and 3-4in, mdoka flametail 2-3in, red top lwanda 3-4in, blue orchid kandeense 3-4in

Haps:
Livingstoni 2-3in and 3-4in, bream chilotilapia rhoadesii 2-3in and 3-4in, yellow blaze 2-3in and 3-4in, spots sani 2-3in and 3-4in, ob eye biter 2-3in and 3-4in, msisi 2-3in and 3-4in, vc-10 2-3in and 3-4in, turquoise hap protomelas marginatus 2-3in and 3-4in, fire hap protomelas taeniolatus 2-3in and 3-4in, morii dolphin 2-3in, venustus 2-3in and 3-4in, nototaenia 2-3in, star sapp 2-3in, basket hap 2-3in and 3-4in, Protomelas insignis 2-3in and 3-4in, deep water Electra 2-3in and 3-4in, red fin borleyi 2-3in and 3-4in, Malawi trout 2-3in unsexed and 3-4in sexed, intermedius 2-3in, albino eyebiter 2-3in unsexed

Breeder groups:
Cobue breeding group 1m 4f 3-4in
Yellow blaze breeding group 1m 3f 3-4in
Livingstoni breeding group 1m 3f 5-6in
Morii dolphin breeding group 1m 3f 3-4in

Also have show grades I can get. Size varies.

I would also like to note that I am getting these from a breeder so i will not know what the fish look like as I am buying in bulk.

gage

CCA Members
How much for nototenia or eye biter and are they male
Eyebiter all I have available to me is 1-2 inch so it’ll be unsexed and the nototaenia I have 2-3 inch unsexed and 3-4 inch that can try and be sexed available to me.

gage

CCA Members
Eyebiter all I have available to me is 1-2 inch so it’ll be unsexed and the nototaenia I have 2-3 inch unsexed and 3-4 inch that can try and be sexed available to me.
Just depends on what you want. So shoot me a message.