• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African cichlids looking for a home

jstlstn

Members
Have groups of iodotropheus sprengerae, and yellow tail acei that need a good home. Either free or donations to the club. Both groups were originally in species only I have hade to put them together with some OBs in smaller tanks I need to get rid of. I will be attending this months meeting also willing to meet part way within reason. I will add pics this evening.

jstlstn

Members
I’m sorry just getting in I’ll have to try for pictures tomorrow. Sizes range from maybe 4-5 ish down to maybe one or two. Over 20 acei and maybe ten or so rusties.

chriscoli

Administrator
20 is more than I can take, so put me at the end of the list. I'll take a few but if there are others that want them, they get first pick.

jstlstn

Members
20 is more than I can take, so put me at the end of the list. I'll take a few but if there are others that want them, they get first pick.
Okay I have someone that wanted all of them. If you only want or need a few I can bag them for you.

jstlstn

Members
4AED901B-F2A5-4924-98E1-C758437123A3.jpeg ECDEB796-01D4-4C23-89A0-B92C136C6B28.jpeg A guesstimate in size they vary from 2/3 is to 5/6 maybe I think. I suck and guessing measurements. I plan on bringing them in buckets and bags you guys can divide them up anyway you want since their give aways. These are from one tanks there in now.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Very generous offer! I'm sure people will appreciate it and give them a good home. I've always like the yellow tail acei, 'peaceful' as far as mbuna go.

jstlstn

Members
i plan in bringing all the ones that need a good home and some bags. I am guessing you guys can come to some sort of agreement on who takes what.

Reed

Very Fishe
Thanks to
Have groups of iodotropheus sprengerae, and yellow tail acei that need a good home. Either free or donations to the club. Both groups were originally in species only I have hade to put them together with some OBs in smaller tanks I need to get rid of. I will be attending this months meeting also willing to meet part way within reason. I will add pics this evening.

Thanks for the fish