• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African Cichlids FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

leighn

Members
Changing some things up in my tank and selling all my African Cichlids. I have about 25 males or so. Most are show males. To name a few I have White Knights, Venustus, frontasas, modoka's, tangerine tiger, VC-10, Pheno ( chipped), Malawi Sanddiver and few others that I cant remember the names. All the show males are 5 inches or bigger. All fish are 20 bucks just trying to get rid of them 3 or 4 of them I will sell for 40 bucks only due to the size and quality. Unfortunitly I cant upload the pictures but If you text me at 240-229-7292 I will send you all the pictures you need. I'm in Clinton, Md.

Thanks

Buya

CCA Members
Changing some things up in my tank and selling all my African Cichlids. I have about 25 males or so. Most are show males. To name a few I have White Knights, Venustus, frontasas, modoka's, tangerine tiger, VC-10, Pheno ( chipped), Malawi Sanddiver and few others that I cant remember the names. All the show males are 5 inches or bigger. All fish are 20 bucks just trying to get rid of them 3 or 4 of them I will sell for 40 bucks only due to the size and quality. Unfortunitly I cant upload the pictures but If you text me at 240-229-7292 I will send you all the pictures you need. I'm in Clinton, Md.

Thanks
Interested in a few of those. Sent you a text. 70three4623229

Status
Not open for further replies.