• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aequidens metae pair or male

Freakgecko

Members
Got a Aequidens metae pair at BFD ( Leffler817 Leffler817 ) however, the male is not working out in my tank unfortunately. He’s a bit too much for the rest of my fish.

I am looking to sell him alone for $10, or with his female for $15 (same I paid for them). Awesome fish, I just have too many smaller fish in the tank. Will not sell the female separately. She can stay in the tank if the buyer is only interested in the male.

Really pains me to do this. I was super excited about this guy

Freakgecko

Members
How can you separate the pair?
I don’t want to, but if someone doesn’t want the female, I don’t mind keeping her and letting her live out her life in my tank. He’s just proving to be too much for my catfish and other cichlids unfortunately. I’d rather see them go as a pair, but honestly, he keeps chasing her away anyway unfortunately

Freakgecko

Members
Need this guy gone ASAP. He apparently just beat my little pothole cat to the point of near death by trying to eat him (not a small fish really, 3+ inches). Willing to hear any offer.