• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

9999?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Jon is now sitting at 9999posts on the forum.

What will his 10000th be about.

I predict it will be about the BFD!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL
He challenged me when I hit 9999 to make 10000 something special so I waited
until I could announce the 250,000th post.

Will it be something special?
The waiting is killing me

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Knowing Jon, even for the short time I have, I would guess he probably doesn't even know he's that close and will post something random.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Well done, Mr. Kelly!

Pat crossed the 10,000 post mark a week or so ago, and I realized it shortly beforehand and posted up to make it count. I've been lurking on the forum ALL DAY not posting wanting 10,000 to be a good one. I finally had a good reason to post (see the YFS BFD thread).

I was really hoping we'd sell the last table in the marketplace today so I could post that up, but alas, no buyers yet today and I couldn't take it any more!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well done, Mr. Kelly!

Pat crossed the 10,000 post mark a week or so ago, and I realized it shortly beforehand and posted up to make it count. I've been lurking on the forum ALL DAY not posting wanting 10,000 to be a good one. I finally had a good reason to post (see the YFS BFD thread).

I was really hoping we'd sell the last table in the marketplace today so I could post that up, but alas, no buyers yet today and I couldn't take it any more!

LOL
I was wondering.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Man, it was tough! I've typed at least 3 or 4 responses and deleted them because I was waiting for something better!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
That's a lot of posts. Congrats to both of you for staying active on the forum. I used to be a mod on another site and it was hard to be consistent sometimes. A testament to this group's solidarity and purpose. I really appreciate the CCA.