• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

65 gallon planted tank 400$ obo you buy you haul

Robert Reynolds

Six flags employment Tank comes with breeding pair of sevrems 15 tiger bars and many more fish 2 canister filters and everything you need and more less than a year old tank was 400$ at pet smart

BAF111DD-25CC-49D5-88D9-0505D3C2910D.jpeg

36206A01-5E44-4A3C-8C26-0CB53A139889.jpeg

D83F3CBB-7DDB-4406-B86C-ED23881E925F.jpeg

391B2FAF-5BE1-47F6-BC41-D01C9B5F43AB.jpeg

46FD53FE-4919-4609-9BB2-53E6B3B3414D.jpeg

40A8EFF4-4A21-4FD9-9998-3E01F4EDDAF1.jpeg

Becca

Members
You'd probably have an easier time selling the set-up if it were empty and clean. You might get better money, too, if you sell the fish separately. It's unlikely you'll find someone on this forum (or most other places) willing to pay purchase price for a used tank. The few plants in there are in pretty bad shape and don't add value to a prospective buyer. In most cases, neither does the used substrate or hardscape. If you've got someone interested in buying the Severums and making a reasonable offer for it, you could go for it. It's unlikely impact the price, one way or another, that someone is willing to pay for this tank.

Robert Reynolds

You'd probably have an easier time selling the set-up if it were empty and clean. You might get better money, too, if you sell the fish separately. It's unlikely you'll find someone on this forum (or most other places) willing to pay purchase price for a used tank. The few plants in there are in pretty bad shape and don't add value to a prospective buyer. In most cases, neither does the used substrate or hardscape. If you've got someone interested in buying the Severums and making a reasonable offer for it, you could go for it. It's unlikely impact the price, one way or another, that someone is willing to pay for this tank.
Please keep your options to your self ty this is for sale not for opinion and when you have something to sell do what ever you like don’t tell me how to run my show thanks but no thanks

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Please keep your options to your self ty this is for sale not for opinion and when you have something to sell do what ever you like don’t tell me how to run my show thanks but no thanks

Robert,

I'm speaking as a moderator here. No need to be so defensive. I don't think Becca meant any disrespect. You've stated your position. Good luck with sale.

Blaise

Becca

Members
Robert,

I'm speaking as a moderator here. No need to be so defensive. I don't think Becca meant any disrespect. You've stated your position. Good luck with sale.

Blaise

Thanks, Blaise. You are correct, just a forum "old timer" trying to offer some friendly advice as diplomatically as possible. I'm sorry Robert felt offended by this.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Haha, the internet is no place for censorship.

Honestly, it's an open forum, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Whether or not you agree with someone's opinion really doesn't matter.

If you were to take a survey of people on this forum, most everyone would side with Becca, she was offering legit advice for the type of reception you'll get here.

If you want an opinion free marketplace, stick to Craigslist or the like. Here we call it like we see it, and our purpose isn't to provide you a marketplace.

Lastly, good luck with the sale, we're generally a friendly group of people and enjoy helping anyone out.

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
Saw that shit on craigslist....why do people think somebody wants exactly what I hey built...sell the fish...then sell the aquarium......nobody is ever going to spend 400 on a 65 gallon. Some people think to highly of themselves and their weak ass aquariums.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Folks--From this point on, only responses of "How do I get in touch with you regarding your sale" will be allowed. I don't want to lock the thread because someone might be interested and I'm not going to prevent positive communication.

Blaise

Last edited: