• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

5x 5+" Cichlids Available

Kamal S.

CCA Members
I have several cichlids that have just gotten too big and over-crowded in my 55 gal. tank. 4 of them are the same and were born together, and I think they are chocolate cichlids. There is also 1 yellow cichlid, that is my tank's star attraction. It is very territorial and spends most of its time inside a coral decoration and looking out the holes to guard against potential invaders. I'm just looking for a good home for them, and prefer this group over donating them to a store. Just out of curiosity, Congressional Aquarium has what seems to be the same fish at the same size for $100 each. However, 'm not looking for any profit, though I would not refuse any payment. Ideally, would like to trade down these 5 with comparable medium sized cichlids which are not going to attack/eat my other fish. I'm very flexible on scheduling and work from home most days; with social distancing we can coordinate to do a contactless exchange.

IMG_4207.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg

IMG_4210.jpg

IMG_4216.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4207.jpg
    IMG_4207.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 199
  • IMG_4209.jpg
    IMG_4209.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 202
Last edited:

Kamal S.

CCA Members
I do. Interested in taking a look in person? My schedule is fairly flexible, and live near the Rockville/Silver Spring/Olney junction.