• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

4th MACPS meeting (Mid Atlantic Carnivorous Plant Society)

chriscoli

Administrator
I'm posting this here because several people from our club are also into carnivorous plants.

The 4th MACPS meeting is coming up. From the email that went out:

Our 4th meeting will be on Saturday, May 19th at Aquascapes Unlimited in Pipersville, PA, which is a stunning facility that sells Sarracenia and other carnivorous plants wholesale. Michael Szesze's talk about Aquascapes is attached so you can see pictures of their gorgeous plants. We have another great set of talks lined up, including from Dr. Aaron Ellison of the Harvard Forest, who has written extensively about carnivorous plants, and from Randy Heffner, owner of Aquascapes Unlimited. We will further be participating in a "build a bog" event at the nearby Kind Earth Growers. This will definitely be one of our most exciting and interactive meetings. A schedule will be posted soon on the website.

If you would like to come to the meeting, please RSVP here so we have a count for food (provided generously by Aquascapes Unlimited). As with our 3rd meeting, we are looking for members to give short 5-10 minute presentations on their own CP setups so members can learn from each other. Please let us know on the RSVP form if you are interested in giving a presentation.

chriscoli

Administrator
I'm planning on going, so if you're interested in riding up with me, let me know. I can fit 3 people. I'll be leaving from the Burtonsville area.