• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

4-5" Beautiful Male For Sale

Jeff Koenig

CCA Members
I have one beautiful yellow and blue male cichlid. It is about 4 or 5 inches long. It might be a Nimbochromis venustus? He is currently in a tank with mostly Peacocks and some Mbuna. I don't need to sell, but I am trying to make room for more blue and yellow peacocks from a different tank. $30 or best offer.

Jeff Koenig

CCA Members
I'm still selling (took a little break from trying, maybe my asking price was too high). I'm not sure the exact type of Cichlid it is, because i bought it from a local in home breeder when it was barely an inch long and he said it should be a Giraffe cichlid. I'm looking to sell this one and my Mbuna (red zebras, I also have some German Red Peacock babies available 1/2"-1" length). Looking to only keep Peacocks in my tank. If you're interested make me an offer!

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
This is definitely a Peacock. Hes the boss because hes JocobFreibergi. Which species?, not sure, but you can tell by the white tips on his tail. Hes looks a lot like Otter Point. :cool:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
This is definitely a Peacock. Hes the boss because hes JocobFreibergi. Which species?, not sure, but you can tell by the white tips on his tail. Hes looks a lot like Otter Point. :cool:
I can definitely see jacobfreibergi, but I don't think it's 100% peacock, or at least not 100% jake, I originally thought it could be part Tangerine Tiger.

Nice looking fish for an all-male tank though.