• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

$35 - 75 gallon tank,light,heater

Spine

Members
Just saw a ad on Facebook Marketplace for a 4ft by 20in tank,light,heater in the Baltimore area (Halethorpe). It states that it's a on the porch pickup only. The tank looked clean so anyone in the bmore area grab a pair of gloves take some cleaning strenght vinegar and paper towels to wipe it down with and drop $35 it at the door knock a couple times and load up your steal 😁

Spine

Members
Lol, I wish I had logged on earlier today I definitely would have tried to snag that free 300 gallon tank on Craigslist . Getting ready to put my fish room back up,getting rid of all my old tanks first so it might take a while due too the lock down. I'm going with all brand new scratch free tanks due to my emphasis on fish photography .

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
That tank, or at least the ad, disappeared quick. I never heard back from the CL OP, so no idea what actually happened to it.

Glad to hear you're setting a fish room back up! Might be tough timing though. Though more tanks might become available if people get into a financial pinch.