• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2021 Board

JLW

CCA Members
Hey folks,

The nomination period has ended, as has the grace period to answer your darned e-mails and let me know if you accept a position. :) As such, we have the current slate:

Correction
President: Kim Schofield
Vice President: Greg O'Neil
Treasurer: Charnika Walker
Corresponding Secretary: Maria Golliday
Recording Secretary: Becca Goldring

Members at Large:
Eggerton Campbell
Frank Cowherd
Brett Crump
Abby Siegal

As there is only one nomination per position, we are able to enable the board by proclamation, and do not require a formal vote. In normal circumstances, that would be a vote by shouting at the meeting, where if anyone present knows any reason why these ten people may not be united in the bonds of holy boardamony, speak now or forever hold your peas, else they become a board, by the power vested in me by whomever said I was the election dude. Insomuch as we cannot and are not having a meeting (a condition the organisational bylaws do not cover, as it stipulates the "members present,") I figure the reasonable thing to do would be to have a period for any member in good standing to object, and if no one does... These folks get the job.

A week seems fairly reasonable to me.

So, if you have any objections, make them known between now and 6:22 PM on the 20th.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
No objections? Congratulations to the new board!

I enjoyed serving as President for the past 3 years, but it was time for me to pass the torch and take a break. I feel fine leaving it in the capable hands of Kim, Greg, and the rest of the listed members. I'll still be around to offer advice as needed and plan to stay actively involved with CCA.

It's great to see some new members getting involved, Frank returning, and a few members staying on. The club is in good hands while we figure out the new normal during the COVID era.

New members - please message Kim with your contact details, there is also a section in the Board forum where you can post your information.

Thanks to Josh for coordinating the nominations and best of luck to the new board!