• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

20 gallon long

Freakgecko

Members
Standard 20 gallon long, fish room quality (some scratches to the front glass). Holds water. Back painted black, but easily removed (does have one spot missing paint). $10. Can deliver to meeting on Saturday

Becca

Members
Standard 20 gallon long, fish room quality (some scratches to the front glass). Holds water. Back painted black, but easily removed (does have one spot missing paint). $10. Can deliver to meeting on Saturday

If I actually possess lids for it, this might make a fabulous starter home for Strawberry (the itty-bitty congo puffer that was recently gifted to my 3 year-old). I'll check when I get home if any of my spare pieces of glass would fit.

Freakgecko

Members
If I actually possess lids for it, this might make a fabulous starter home for Strawberry (the itty-bitty congo puffer that was recently gifted to my 3 year-old). I'll check when I get home if any of my spare pieces of glass would fit.
If not, I have a plastic lid for it