• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

180 Gallon Setup For Sale

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Standard glass 180 gallon setup for sale. Tank dimensions of 72" x 24" x 24"

Solid wood, furniture grade 3 door pine stand. Glass tops; all intact, but hinges may need replaced.

Filters, decor, and lights not included. Pickup in Randallstown 21133. I can help load, but you'll need at least 2 more people to move.

Older picture shown, others can be taken if needed. $450 OBO. Aquaclear 110s can be available for $50 each.

DSC_0520.JPG

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Due to a mishap when removing the tank from the house, a corner edge of the tank sustained some chips on the glass and the buyer backed out.

Tank setup is now best offer. If I don't get any interest in the next few days I'll consider selling the stand and lids separate and post on Craigslist.

Pictures of chips are shown below. I filled the tank with water and it still held fine with no signs of issue. I have pictures of that if anyone wants verification.

Vinyl background could be removed and the chips would be on the back of the tank.

Tank will be easily accessible for loading purposes.

IMG_20200216_101024.jpgIMG_20200216_101036.jpgIMG_20200216_101045.jpg

FishEggs

I certainly hope the buyer didnt do that and then backed out.

Good tank for a paludarium now.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
If its still structurally sound I might be interested
As far as I can tell it is, I just can't make a guarantee. If I didn't need the space for a new tank I'd just set it back up instead of taking a loss. I'm hoping to mostly get value on the stand and lids and someone is willing to take the risk on the tank.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Anyone interested in the full setup for $200, or just the tank for $50? If its not sold by the weekend, I'll be donating the tank to a local nature center and selling the stand and lids separately.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Anyone interested in the full setup for $200, or just the tank for $50? If its not sold by the weekend, I'll be donating the tank to a local nature center and selling the stand and lids separately.
Mike Im looking into sourcing a piece of replacement glass now. If i can get one at a reasonable price Ill take the tank. Is the glass 3/8"?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Tank has been picked up, thanks A asianman , good luck with everything and look forward to seeing the tank back in action.