• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

1/10/2021Upddate

Jay

CCA Members
The following is my list for counts this week. Discount Club members, be sure to log on to get even better prices on the fish listed below.

Aulonocara Peacocks

Aulonocara sp. "Lwanda" (Red Top Lwanda)
One group of one 5 inches male plus four 3.5 inches females plus two 3 inches females (Breeders) Regular $88.00, Sale $70.00, One group of one 4 inches ¾ color male plus one 3.5 inches female plus three 3 inches females (Secondary Breeders) Regular $63.00, Sale $50.00

Aulonocara stuargranti (Chiwindi) Blue Neon
One 3.5 inches ¾ color male $26.00

Aulonocara Blue Neon/German Red Mix One 3.75 inches ¾ color male Regular $22.00, Sale $12.00

Aulonocara OB Peacocks and Frontosa:
One of my customers breeds OB Peacocks. Check out his videos at Frontosa for Life on U-Tube. I tried, but I could not get them to link here.

Lake Malawi Haplochromines

Cheilochromis euchilus Likoma (Thick Lips) (Rare)
One 4.5 inches male Regular $37.00, Sale $30.00

Placidochromis milomo (VC-10) (Imported)
One 4 inches male $32.00

Protomelas taeniolatus Red (Fire Hap) (Super Red Empress) Two 4 inches males $36.00, One 4 inches ¾ male $35.00, 3.5 inches male $28.00, 3.5 inches ¾ color male $27.00

2021: I plan to grow out the fish that sell the best for me that I can. Slower sellers will work their way to the Special Order Lists only. My plan is to optimize my in-store space with my best sellers for 2021.

Pricing:

Price increases are being caused by large increases in the cost of fish food. 4” and larger fish are impacted the most due to the extra cost to grow them out, both at my level and at the wholesaler.

Special Order List:

Thank you to all that participated in the special order list this time. Fish from my order will come on Wednesday and not Tuesday due to the airline flights for Tuesday cargo are full.