• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Looking for a few Haps and Mbuna

Epic2112

Members
Looking to add a few fish to my Malawi tank, please let me know if you have any of the following available:

• OB Zebra (Metriaclima estherae) female, any size over 1in, bright orange variants preferred over the more light yellowish ones
  • Red Fin Borleyi (Copadichromis borleyi) any gender, any size over 1in
  • Malawi Dolphin (Cyrtocara moorii) any gender, any size over 1in

Aquatica87Heaven

CCA Members
Aquatica87Heaven Aquatica87Heaven might have some.
Looking to add a few fish to my Malawi tank, please let me know if you have any of the following available:

• OB Zebra (Metriaclima estherae) female, any size over 1in, bright orange variants preferred over the more light yellowish ones

I have some dope looking blue red dragonbloods (hybrid fish)

seronels

CCA Members
Hey Epic, Dave’s Rare fish has 2 of 3 of those at least in stock now. Give him a call. I’m making an order soon and he could put your fish in with mine to save on shipping.

www.davesfish.com

He’s in the list of sponsors.