• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African Cichlids

gage

CCA Members
I have some African Cichlids for sale. I am located in New Windsor Md. Not sure how to attach a video yet but message me or reply to this thread and I can get you some videos, pictures and prices. I may be going to the meet in Rockville but not sure if it lines up yet.

gage

CCA Members
Would you be able to share a stock list with pricing?
Yes I can. Here’s just a basic list of everything I could think of. Pricing is just based of size and quality. Like obs just started coloring so they’d be cheaper and like the dragon blood is a little smaller and isn’t to defined yet so he’d cheaper etc
$30-$50
Ob peacock raspberry
Ob peacock
Red shoulder
Bicolor
Nankoma island
Z rock
Chiwindi
Aulonocara masoni
Jacobfreibergi (otter point)
Mara rock
Chiloelo
Blue dragon blood
Ob zebra
Red jewel
Dragon blood
Fryeri

madcobra216

Members
Yes I can. Here’s just a basic list of everything I could think of. Pricing is just based of size and quality. Like obs just started coloring so they’d be cheaper and like the dragon blood is a little smaller and isn’t to defined yet so he’d cheaper etc
$30-$50
Ob peacock raspberry
Ob peacock
Red shoulder
Bicolor
Nankoma island
Z rock
Chiwindi
Aulonocara masoni
Jacobfreibergi (otter point)
Mara rock
Chiloelo
Blue dragon blood
Ob zebra
Red jewel
Dragon blood
Fryeri
PM Sent

madcobra216

Members
Hey Gage - Thanks again for these beautiful Studs, it was well worth the trip.💪🏼🤗👏🏽

To the CCA community, Gage have some really nice grow outs in his tanks & while he's about an hr drive from the DC area, I guarantee you will Not be disappointed so keep an eye out for his future posts. 👀📢

gage

CCA Members
Hey Gage - Thanks again for these beautiful Studs, it was well worth the trip.💪🏼🤗👏🏽

To the CCA community, Gage have some really nice grow outs in his tanks & while he's about an hr drive from the DC area, I guarantee you will Not be disappointed so keep an eye out for his future posts. 👀📢
Pleasure as always. Thank you!