• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Apistogramma Baenschi wanted

GJB

CCA Members
I am looking for three pairs ,

They could be sub-adults. Would you have them or know where I can find them?

Becca

Members
Cory is all out. I've got 1 male (female died over the summer) and a bunch of fry growing out, but it will be many months before I could even start guessing at sexes. Unfortunately, I'm not able to speed-grow fish due to time and space constraints.

GJB

CCA Members
I have no problem raising four of them.
Cory is all out. I've got 1 male (female died over the summer) and a bunch of fry growing out, but it will be many months before I could even start guessing at sexes. Unfortunately, I'm not able to speed-grow fish due to time and space constraints.
I am looking for three pairs ,

They could be sub-adults. Would you have them or know where I can find them?
I've got two males that are about 1.5 inches. They are almost full grown. $10 takes them both.
I've got two males that are about 1.5 inches. They are almost full grown. $10 takes them both.
Great. I will take them. What would be the arrangement?

GJB

CCA Members
Well , i can raise them! would you be able to part with four fry?

Becca

Members
Well , i can raise them! would you be able to part with four fry?

Hi there -

You'd be better off starting with 6 fry - that gives you pretty good odds of ending up with at least one pair. You will also need to be able to pick up in Damascus, MD. If that'll work for you, let me know. I could do 6 for $20 or so. They are small, but will grow out faster in a small group like that than they will in the larger group I have.

GJB

CCA Members
Hi there -

You'd be better off starting with 6 fry - that gives you pretty good odds of ending up with at least one pair. You will also need to be able to pick up in Damascus, MD. If that'll work for you, let me know. I could do 6 for $20 or so. They are small, but will grow out faster in a small group like that than they will in the larger group I have.
ok I will take 6.. I could go to Damascus on Saturday. would that work for you?

Freakgecko

Members
Hi yes, I will be able to collect the fish tomorrow What tine is best for you and what is hte address?
I think you’re misunderstanding what Becca is requesting. She does not list her address, nor her personal schedule in threads. She’s tried sending you private messages. Respond through those to maintain her privacy.