• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Two Large Tanks For Sale

JLW

CCA Members
Hello,

I have two tanks available for sale, located on Kent Island (just over the bridge).

The first is an Oceanic Bowfront 172-gallon. This is a 6' long tank. It has two overflows in the back corner. A complete, nice stand and canopy. It has some scratches on it.
The tank does not hold water, and hasn't been filled in a couple of years. This is an extremely expensive, nice, Oceanic tank and probably worth resealing for someone who is willing to do it. Alternatively, it would make a great reptile habitat.
Pics attached.
Asking $500 OBO.

Second, is 210-gallon, 6*2*29. It has the same finish as the other, and includes canopy, stand, glass lids, and a set of LED lights (black box). It has four holes drilled in the bottom, fitted with bulkheads and spigots for a pair of canister filters. Cabinet has a liner built in for small spills. Tank has gravel in it, which you have to take with you. :p Tank holds water and is currently holding water.
Tank is currently housing fish which will be moved mid-May and cannot be picked up until after that.
Asking $800 OBO. Will add pics whenever I get a chance.

57019436_2325650934389030_4337374501705613312_n.jpg

57121069_409604786535796_185773454564261888_n.jpg

madcobra216

Members
I might seriously be interested in that 210 bow front... I'm getting ready to switch over to a sump filter system on my 240. This might be a perfect time to get a new setup.

JLW

CCA Members
Whoops, I misread! :) Yes, the 210 holds water just fine, but it is NOT a bowfront. I don't have pics of that tank handy. Its the same finish as the other, but its rectangular.

madcobra216

Members
Whoops, I misread! :) Yes, the 210 holds water just fine, but it is NOT a bowfront. I don't have pics of that tank handy. Its the same finish as the other, but its rectangular.
No problem, I thought the 210 was also a bow front. Sorry.