• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Vacating Apt, Need Home for Severum, Tanks, Eheims, et al.

dSerk

Members
Hello, I'm leaving my apartment and can't can't the fish stuff with me. Here's a run-down:

- Rotkeil Severum, about 100 years old, female. She just laid eggs a couple weeks ago, however she's not in prime health.

- two 75 gal. tanks with stands
- one working Eheim and 3 more probably working (not sure about the impellers) otherwise good for parts
- various other bits of equipment, eg Jaeger heaters, powerstrip

Basically, everything is free to a [good] home.

Let me know if you have any question.

thanx,
dan

Freakgecko

Members
Depending on the location, I can take the rotkeil and all the canisters. She’d be going into a South American peaceful 180 gallon, as long as she won’t eat small tetras (I have 2 uaru who don’t touch the tetras, some juvenile lemon tetras in the tank) Definitely interested in the equipment and can pick up today

HapPeacock

CCA Members
Hello, I'm leaving my apartment and can't can't the fish stuff with me. Here's a run-down:

- Rotkeil Severum, about 100 years old, female. She just laid eggs a couple weeks ago, however she's not in prime health.

- one working Eheim and 3 more probably working (not sure about the impellers) otherwise good for parts

thanx,
dan
I am interested with the 75 Gallons, sent pm too.

dSerk

Members
I cannot guarantee she won't prey on the tetras. I'm fairly certain she ate some pencil fish many years ago.

The three Eheims are ready to go but the 4th is being employed. I guess let's start with a PM. (Sorry, been off the forums for a long time.)

-d

Depending on the location, I can take the rotkeil and all the canisters. She’d be going into a South American peaceful 180 gallon, as long as she won’t eat small tetras (I have 2 uaru who don’t touch the tetras, some juvenile lemon tetras in the tank) Definitely interested in the equipment and can pick up today

Freakgecko

Members
I cannot guarantee she won't prey on the tetras. I'm fairly certain she ate some pencil fish many years ago.

The three Eheims are ready to go but the 4th is being employed. I guess let's start with a PM. (Sorry, been off the forums for a long time.)

-d
No worries! Sent a pm earlier to you. I will hold off on the rotkeil for now, may change, but would rather not have more tetras get eaten and have to sequester fish to a different tank again lol what’s your location btw?

Devin Gibson

CCA Members

thanx,
dan
Location?

dSerk

Members
Falls Church, VA on the 5th floor of apt building.

PM for more details. 3/4 Eheims may be taken. I'll try and keep the thread up-to-date.

DrEgg

Chairpersons
Staff member
I took 2 Eheim filters (2217). They both work great. If someone is looking for 2 75 gallon tanks they should definitely consider these. These tanks are in good condition and both are on black wood cabinets.

*They are heavy tanks and located on the 5th Floor.

DrEgg

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
I took 2 Eheim filters (2217). They both work great. If someone is looking for 2 75 gallon tanks they should definitely consider these. These tanks are in good condition and both are on black wood cabinets.

*They are heavy tanks and located on the 5th Floor.

DrEgg
75 gallon setups?