• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Seeking to acquire Angels/ Seeking home for Convicts

JBD

CCA Members
Hello. I am new to this site and am located north of Baltimore City. I have bred and raised about 100 convict cichlids. They are extremely well cared for. I can send you photos if you wish... many sizes available. They are currently in tanks sorted by gender or in baby tanks. I could easily created some pairs for breeding if you are interested. They are prolific and easy to breed. It is fascinating to observe their brood care.

I am seeking a few Angels as it is a goal of mine to breed them. A bred pair or a group of younger angels would work for my purposes. Please contact me using this thread. Thank you for your interest. John

Hicgup

Members
I have a proven pair of gold pearl scales that are good parent raisers, and a proven pair of Pinoy Paraíba Ghost Superveils. I have raised all the babies I care to for awhile (don’t want to devote the tank space, the latter pair produces 500 to 800 babies a spawn), let me know if you are interested.

JBD

CCA Members
Hello, I am very interested in a mated pair of Angels. I am guessing these pairs are a bit pricey for me. This is my first experience with breeding Angels so I want to start inexpensively. Thank you.

JBD

CCA Members
https://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/threads/feeler-fs-breeding-silver-angels.33790/

Let me know if you are interested, for sure there are 2 pairs that spawn regularly. The other 2 may be a pair, but have not spawned, they do hang out much the same as the pairs do though. Hello, This seems like a good opportunity for me. I am trying to start off inexpensively as this is my first experience breeding Angels. Are you interested in trading a pair of angles for some Convict Cichlids?