• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Baby Star Sapphire $5

rawdeakka

Members
Phenochilus Tanzania Lupingu
Fish are approximately an inch and unsexed. If you’re looking to start a group or enjoy growing them out here’s your chance to get your hands on a nice strain.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
lock jaw lock jaw I can guarantee you that this strain of Sapphires from Trevor are second to none. His Sapphires are imported from Germany and have been line bred for years to produce only the highest chipping. If I wasn't already growing out a group of these guys, I would've purchased them. The wait is completely worth it!! :cool:

rawdeakka

Members
Yesssir Wet Sleeves Wet Sleeves definitely well worth it. I’ve waited a long while to get a group of these going and now i can’t stop them lol

lock jaw

CCA Members
lock jaw lock jaw I can guarantee you that this strain of Sapphires from Trevor are second to none. His Sapphires are imported from Germany and have been line bred for years to produce only the highest chipping. If I wasn't already growing out a group of these guys, I would've purchased them. The wait is completely worth it!! :cool:

Honestly, I don't have the space and patience to grow them from fry. I'm just looking for one male for a show tank. The fish in the picture look great, I'm sure someone will get the fry.

rawdeakka

Members
lol I don't know how to check vmail, but shoot me a text and we set it up. Saturday morning/ early afternoon is fine.

stany

CCA Members
I have tried to keep a male in an all male tank twice with no luck, They have been passive but once over 4 inches seem to be the umpire for the tank and end up floating. May have to change my avatar.