• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Last Chance Moving Sale

Must get rid of these items asap its time to let them go. Pick up is in college park md.

I'll post pics soon, but for now heres the list:

-2x 10 gallon tanks - $10 each, or $18 for both

-1x 10 gallon stand that holds 2x 10 or 15 gallon tanks looking for $15. Buy it and the two ten gallon tanks for an even $30

1x 10 gallon tank with a lid for TRADE ONLY for a 5 or 2.5 gallon tank

Angelfish breeding slates $2 each or $4 for all 3

10+ oz containers of Jehmco Fish Flakes $3 a container, or take all 4 for $10

larger Pvc tubing set good for use as fish hidey holes and breeding tubes, -4 piece set, plus 2 faux wooden pieces with hidey holes $6

Over half of a case of 1,000 fish bags from jehmco, mesuring 20"x8" i believe 2 or 3 mil thick. Over 600 bags remaining, asking $25 for all of them

Thanks for looking. PM with interest or questions.

update on list, last day to purchase these is tuesday july 24th. pick up is in college park md, check out these reduced prices:

-2x 10 gallon tanks - $8 each, or $15 for both

-1x 10 gallon stand that holds 2x 10 or 15 gallon tanks looking for $12. Buy it and the two ten gallon tanks for an even $25

1x 10 gallon tank with a lid for TRADE ONLY for a 5 or 2.5 gallon tank

Angelfish breeding slates $2 each or $4 for all 3

10+ oz containers of Jehmco Fish Flakes $3 a container, or take all 3 for $6

larger Pvc tubing set good for use as fish hidey holes and breeding tubes, -4 piece set, plus 2 faux wooden pieces with hidey holes $5

Over half of a case of 1,000 fish bags from jehmco, mesuring 20"x8" i believe 2 or 3 mil thick. Over 600 bags remaining, asking just $15 for all of them!