• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Bichirs

FishEggs

It is Polypterus ornatipinnis. I dont have any for sale. I got mine at House Of Tropicals in glen burnie 5 or 6 years ago. They have one type or another in stock often. I would call Congressional Aquarium in Rockville to see if they have them since you are out in Frederick.

FishEggs

Most of them get at least 20 inches or more so be prepared to upgrade to a big tank within 5 years. Foot print being more important than height. Senegalis senagalis stays relatively small maxing out at around 11 inches. They are more common and easier to get. Ive even seen them at petco.

lock jaw

CCA Members
That's good to know. Thanks for the info. I've told him to go to house of tropical and check out the selection.

lock jaw

CCA Members
Yes, he told me, he went to the House of Tropicals and picked up a couple of them. I haven't seen them though. If i get a picture, I'll post them here.

lock jaw

CCA Members
Here you go. I have no idea what species they are but he had an albino one too that I didnt take a pic of.

20180504_192003.jpg 20180504_192007.jpg 20180504_191957.jpg