• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello...

Wobblebonk

CCA Members
So I probably belong more at the gwapa than here, seeing as I have an approximately 3 cichlids to 10000 plants ratio going on, but whatever. Also this last poster is hijacking my real name... c'est la vie.

I got back into fish keeping about 6 or 7 years ago, after driving my parents from the hobby as a child with my Pol Pot impersonation. (He totally killed all his enemies by overfeeding them with flake food no?) I've kind of got too many tanks going on right now, especially since deciding I didn't need 2 guest bedrooms...

I keep shrimp, livebearers, rainbows, rasboras, tetras, loaches, otos, corycats, and plecos (and other catfish?) mostly, though I want to start a shell dweller tank. My L236 tank is my baby right now and somehow my idea of an L236 tank is about 80% of the way to a dutch scape... which was almost certainly a mistake. I'll never be able to catch them out of there without tearing it apart. Maybe when they are a little bigger. I just hope they actually use the caves if they do make babies in there, or I have little chance of catching them.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
There are some knowledgeable plant people here too, not to mention people who belong to GWAPA also. We'll be glad to help you get that shell dweller tank going though. Any particular species you're interested in?