• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

240 Gallon acrylic / African cichlids

Slacker

CCA Members
After this weekends sump break I've came to the realization I don't have the time or drive for the hobby anymore, and with a probable move in the future I really don't want to haul all of these tanks. I'm deciding to sell all of my tanks/fish etc.

240 gallon acrylic with stand (8x2x2) Black background. Great condition. Comes with 2x FX6, 2x LED light strips, Finnex temperature controller and Jebao wavemakers with controller. Asking $1300. Will also include the lava rock in picture for $50 extra, and what could be 100-200lbs of rift lake sand for $75.

Jehmco Diaphragm Air Pump, 40 LPM @ 1.5 PSI 20-35 outlets, lightly used. Asking $60

3x 40 breeders, used lightly/painted black on back asking $25 each.

4x 150 watt jager heaters, asking $15 each

2x AC 110 HOB filters, asking $50 each

2x Marinepure BIO blocks, asking $30 each

I have a large amount of matrix pond media, unsure of total weight but looking for $50

FISH List
Fossochromis Rostratus 9”+ $70

Buccochromis Nototaenia 8”+ , 4-5” (The 8" has scraped his head on a rock and will need hospital) $70

Buccochormis Rhod. Yellow 8”+ $70

Red Fin borleyi 8”+ $70

Didimichromis Compricceps 7”+ $60

Strigatus 7” $60

Nimbochromis Venustus 7”+ $60

Nimbochromis Fusco. 7”+ $70

VC-10 ~6”+ $50

Dolphin ~6”+ $50

Taiwan Reef 6”+ $50

Star Sapphire 5”+ $45

Christyi 5”+ $50

Red Empress 5”+ $45

14x Mdoka White lips ranging from 2-3.5~" $175 for group

2x OB peacocks 5”+ $35 each

Dragonblood 5”+ $30

Copidachromis Azereus 5”+ $30

2x Frontosa 4-5” $50 each or both for $75

1x Yellow lab 4-5” $10

8-10 Loaches ranging from 2-4+~” These may be bigger than guestimated size, unsure of price.

A Majority of my fish came from the Cichlid Shack, with some others from South East Cichlids or Livefishdirect.

Pics of the fish available upon request, I assure you they are quality and anybody who has seen them can vouch.

Flexible with prices, all is OBO. Can't move the tank until the stock is gone etc. At the end of the day this sucks but my basement carpet now smells and my wife is not a happy camper :p

240.jpg

2401.jpg

Becca

Members
I'm interested in the Jehmco air pump.

Where are you located and/or are you willing/able to bring it to the next meeting?

Thanks.

Becca

Members
Also - invest in a dehumidifier and rent a rug-doctor... we had a similar issue with our 210 and both helped immensely... of course, with 2 large dogs and a house full of boys, it's not like the carpets are ever really clean.

Thai

Members
Sorry to hear about your sump break, I’ve been in the same situation 3 times now where damn near 200g of Water ended up on my floors but thankfully I have tile and a understanding wife.
Best of luck in your sale and future endeavors should you stay with the hobby

Slacker

CCA Members
Thx Thai, unfortunately my whole house is hardwood/tile except the basement, and of course that's where my tanks are lol.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
I can attest to the quality of Nick's fish. They are amazing to see in person. I saw them when I picked up a stand from him last year. Sorry to hear about the sump Slacker Slacker hopefully you decide to keep a little something.

Becca

Members
If anyone is picking stuff up from Nick and is willing to help get the air pump to the next CCA meeting, give me a heads-up.

Slacker

CCA Members
Slow to getting back to pm's, I work shift from 0400-7 pm; and am unable to bring my phone into work place. Pm's have been replied to in order received,

white lips group / star sapphire pending pickup saturday
jehmco pump on hold
Bucco(s), diddy comp, strigatus, christyi, VC-10, fosso, borleyi also pending pickup

240g pending

Last edited:

lemarj

Members
Slow to getting back to pm's, I work shift from 0400-7 pm; and am unable to bring my phone into work place. Pm's have been replied to in order received,

white lips group / star sapphire pending pickup saturday
jehmco pump on hold
Bucco(s), diddy comp, strigatus, christyi, VC-10, fosso, borleyi also pending pickup

240g pending
Do you still have the FX 6??