• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAS 1/14/2018

Jay

CCA Members
The Web Site has been Updated

As of 01/14/2018:

See Web Site at https://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/

Prices are on site.

Shipping by UPS (One Day only)

Local Pickup in York, PA by Appointment

Males and specials from this week's count.

Additional smaller size fish in 3 and six packs on the website.

Aulonocara Peacocks

Aulonocara stuartgranti "Blue Dorsal" (Blue Dorsal Flavescent) Two 3” Part Color Males

Aulonocara stuartgranti Usisya Flavescent One 2” Sex Uncertain Six Pack (Up to 50% Off)

Aulonocara uncertain red peacock (Hybrid) One 4.5” Male, Three 3” Males (All up to 50% Off)

Lake Malawi Haplochromines

Artistochromis Christyi (Malawi Hawk) One 3.5” Part Color Male

Chilotilapia rhoadeseii One 4.5” Males

Copadichromis borleyi Red Fin Two 4.5” Males

Cyrtocara moorii Blue Dolphin One 3.5” Male

Nimbochromis venustus (Giraffe Cichlid) One 5” Male, One 4” Female,

Otopharynx lithobates Yellow Blaze (Zimbawe Rock) One 2.5” Sex Uncertain Six Pack, Two 2.5” Sex Uncertain Three Packs, One 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Pack, Two 1.5” Sex Uncertain Three Packs.

Placidochromis milomo (VC-10) One 4” Part Color Male

Protomelas sp. Spilonotus Tanzania (Blue Gold) (insignis) Five 3.5” Males, One 3” Male

Protomelas taeniolatus Red (Fire Hap) (Super Red Empress) One Group of One 5” Male plus One 4” Female plus One 3.5” Female (up to 50% Off)

Protomelas taeniolatus Chizumulu Island Tangerine Tiger (Rare) One Group of One 4” Male plus Two 3.5” Females (up to 50% Off)

Lake Malawi Mbuna

Labidochromis caeruleus Lions Cove (Yellow Lab) Two 3” Males, Two 2” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Two 2” Sex Uncertain Three Packs, Two 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Two 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, Two 1.5” Sex Uncertain Three Packs, One 1” Sex Uncertain Six Pack, Two 1” Sex Uncertain Three Packs.

Lake Victorians

Ptyochromis sp. salmon (Hippo Point Salmon) One Group of One 3.5” Male plus One 3.5” Female Plus Three 3” Females (Up to 50% Off)

Xystichromis sp. Kyoga Flameback Albino (Very Rare) One 2.5” Male, Two 2” Sex Uncertain Six Packs, One 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Pack, One 1” Sex Uncertain Six Pack.

Xystichromis sp. dayglow (Rare) One Group of One 3” Male plus Five 2.5” Females (Up to 50% Off)

Other

Weather delay. Weather is to be cold to ship again until January 24, 2018.

Special thank you to everyone who purchased fish from CAS for the January CCA Meeting. If there enough orders, I can deliver to the February Meeting as well as long as weather permits.

CAS will be at the Big Fish Deal Marketplace Sunday, March, 4. I plan to do a special order list prior to the Big Fish Deal with fish that can be delivered to the event. I also plan to bring in larger single male fish for the event as long as my wholesaler has them available.

Cichlids Are Special