• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

jaguar cichlid with a clear white pimple on his lip.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Been a rough 2 months in the hobby....green terror doing good....blood dragon still a Lil swollen and now my jaguar got herpes...shit is crazy

You’ll make it. I’d guess something changed in your water or you got lax in your water changes or you changed something up on your tanks. 99% of all diseases can be fought off by healthy, non-stressed fish. Something stressful had to occur for your fish to all start having issues back to back like this. It may be a combo of things, but stress is the root cause somewhere. You’re an experienced keeper, so I’ll just say this: keep fighting it off and make sure you keep things consistent for a while until they are all healed up.

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
You’ll make it. I’d guess something changed in your water or you got lax in your water changes or you changed something up on your tanks. 99% of all diseases can be fought off by healthy, non-stressed fish. Something stressful had to occur for your fish to all start having issues back to back like this. It may be a combo of things, but stress is the root cause somewhere. You’re an experienced keeper, so I’ll just say this: keep fighting it off and make sure you keep things consistent for a while until they are all healed up.
Medicines say 7 days and stop?