• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

5 Parrot Fish, 72G Bowfront, Tanks, and all other Equipment

Quicklynx

Members
Hi Everyone,

I have 4 Parrot fish, 1 is a King Kong. I was very selective on them over time, and have ordered them under the names Red and Sunburst, etc..

I also have a Balloon Texas, as I like to call him. It looks like a parrot but with the colors of the Herichthys Carpintis.

If anyone is interested in the fish separately, we can make a deal.

They would come with a 72g bowfront, glass tops, 48" LED light, Black stand, 2 heaters good for 90 gallons each, multiple Cichlid caves, 2x 10 gallon tanks, 1x 20g Tall with a light, a hang on overflow and a pump (cant recall the flow rate off the top of my head) and many other goodies.

Currently, the fish are in a 125g tub at mt other home, so grabbing the tank, equipment, etc. and setting it up first, and even cycling it would be fine with me.

I'm looking to get $400 for everything.

I can text pics upon request if you pm me.

Thank you!

Quicklynx

Members
Hi Everyone,

I have 4 Parrot fish, 1 is a King Kong. I was very selective on them over time, and have ordered them under the names Red and Sunburst, etc..

I also have a Balloon Texas, as I like to call him. It looks like a parrot but with the colors of the Herichthys Carpintis.

If anyone is interested in the fish separately, we can make a deal.

They would come with a 72g bowfront, glass tops, 48" LED light, Black stand, 2 heaters good for 90 gallons each, multiple Cichlid caves, 2x 10 gallon tanks, 1x 20g Tall with a light, a hang on overflow and a pump (cant recall the flow rate off the top of my head) and many other goodies.

Currently, the fish are in a 125g tub at mt other home, so grabbing the tank, equipment, etc. and setting it up first, and even cycling it would be fine with me.

I'm looking to get $400 for everything.

I can text pics upon request if you pm me.

Thank you!

Forgot to mention. There is a small crack in one of the glass tops. It does not cause any issues. If the water level reaches the very top of the tank, there is a spot where it creeps through the black moulding. Some silicone whle the tank is down should fix it.

Otherwise the tank does not leak anywhere.

The back of the tank is black.

Price is negotiable.

Thank you

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Not to rain on your parade, but dropping the price $5 isn’t going to be anywhere close to what it’s actually worth. The tank and equipment are maybe worth $150 in excellent shape, as used heaters aren’t worth much because they can fail at a moments notice and kill fish and used filters aren’t worth much period. The fish are a mixed bag of blood parrots, again not worth a huge amount. The 10 and 20 gallon tanks are worth around a dollar a gallon, so your looking at something in the $200-250 range for everything, maybe $300 if it’s all REALLY nice.

Do some looking around on Craigslist and on the marketplace here and look at used tank and equipment prices. I think you’ll find I’m about on the mark.

In all honesty, I wish you luck selling it. It’s not easy to unload this stuff sometimes.

JLW

CCA Members
How many more -5$ posts are we gonna get before he reaches a reasonable price someone will actually consider? :-D

FishEggs

If you have only gotten 1 offer, it is therefore the best offer and according to your post "or best offer" then can you legally decline his offer? o_O lol

JLW

CCA Members
Darn you Thai! Ok, Ok, I'll sweeten the deal! $12, and I'll bring carpintis fillets to the next CCA meeting.