• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Is this new tank syndrome bacteria bloom

FishEggs

I've gotten some large pieces of red lava rock from the Stone Store. I believe they had small (about the same as for grilling) bits too.

Digital

Members
The Stone Stone that Becca mentioned near BWI is awesome. They have a leftover/scrap pile where you can get stuff for 90% off regular. I got all my rocks there for my show tank. I paid a few bucks for some large black granite pieces they tossed out because they had a quartz vein running through them. They looked awesome in white sand.

Okay, so you dont have a mattenfilter. If you are going to overstock that tank, I'd recommend you also put an aquaclear 110 on the tank also. They run for years and consume very little power. I have 2 of them on 75g tank that at one point had 40 cichlids.

While you decide on how to aquascape, get a couple of 50 cent clay pots at walmart for your 3 cichlids to hide in. ☺