• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

F/S/T Male German Red Peacock and Tramitichromis Intermedius

stany

CCA Members
Looking to sell or trade. These guys are just too big for my tank. German Red is over 4 inches I'd like $25 and the Intermedius is over 5 inches I'd like $35. I will consider trades for 2 inch or longer males I don't already have in the tank.

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0306.JPG

stany

CCA Members
Stepson took them Saturday for his Office tank in New York. Sorry to those who contacted me as I did not see this coming. Thought he was out of the cichlid hobby but apparently the Dentist Office he works at has a 120 gallon tank he wanted to contribute to.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Glad they found a new home. Let me know if you have anything else you want to trade. Youre fairly close to me.

stany

CCA Members
I have a Tangerine Tiger that is almost 4 inches and the largest in the tank. With the other two gone he seems to be more a peacekeeper than the new bully on the block. I noticed my smaller fish have come out of hiding and my 3 inch Ruby Crystal is chasing them around. With an all male set up I know there will be chasing and one will try to be the bully. I'll probably be looking to sell/trade the Tangerine Tiger in a couple months. He'll be too big for my 40 long.