• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AV equipment transport

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Anyone willing to take over transport of the meeting AV equipment? I will need to pass it off to someone prior to our next event regardless, and would prefer to just do it now.

I've been transporting it for the last 1-1.5 years, its not that hard, I'd just rather focus my time and effort elsewhere. Essentially bring it to the meeting, bring it into the school, and help set it up. I generally have 3-4 people helping without even asking.

For space reference, I previously had a Nissan Rogue, now have a Toyota RAV4, and the equipment fits easily with the rear seat folded, or even just one side folded. I'm sure most wagons/crossovers could accommodate it too.

Ideally it would be someone who attends most meetings, but as long as you can transfer it to someone else prior to the meeting if you can't make it, its not mandatory that you be there every time. We just need it there somehow, as its necessary for our speakers and auctioneer.

Any takers? The club, and I personally, would be very grateful.

captmicha

Members
Sorry, I'm incapable of making engagements on time and my car is tiny.

Thank you for your years of bringing it.

JLW

CCA Members
Mike,

You are welcome to store it in my garage. I should be able to bring it to 80% of the meetings; when I'm not able to, I'm close enough that I assume someone else can grab it.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Where is the equipment stored?
Usually in my car, otherwise in my house.
Mike,

You are welcome to store it in my garage. I should be able to bring it to 80% of the meetings; when I'm not able to, I'm close enough that I assume someone else can grab it.
Thanks josh, I'll probably take you up on that. Anytime you're unable to make it, I should be able to stop by early, or find someone who can make arrangements. Appreciate it, will talk more at the holiday party.