• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bucket O' Driftwood FS

Bucket of Show Tank Quality Driftwood for sale. Selling as one complete package. Asking $100 for the whole bucket's worth, bucket included!

Pick up is in College Park, MD, or I can deliver to the CCA BBQ.

IMG_1955.JPG IMG_1878.JPG IMG_1879.JPG IMG_1880.JPG IMG_1881.JPG IMG_1882.JPG IMG_1883.JPG IMG_1884.JPG IMG_1885.JPG

Bump, looking to sell this large collection of driftwood. Would retail in stores for easily over $200. I'm just looking for $100. You get to keep the bucket!

I can deliver to this week's CCA meeting so don't be shy!

Fishn'

CCA Members
Bump, looking to sell this large collection of driftwood. Would retail in stores for easily over $200. I'm just looking for $100. You get to keep the bucket!

I can deliver to this week's CCA meeting so don't be shy!
Are you willing to sell a few pieces instead of the entire collection?

Bump! Can deliver to CCA November meeting!

$100 for the whole collection (plus you get to keep the bucket!), a steal by any standard, PM me with interest!

Driftwood is moving fast, down to 2/3rds a bucket, so now its 2/3rds the price. All the remaining pieces plus the bucket for just $66! Can deliver to this saturday's meeting!

Still willing to sell piece by piece. PM me with interest

Bump on this bucket o' drift wood, 2/3rds a bucket, so now its 2/3rds the price. All remaining pieces for just $66!

Can deliver to the holiday party!

I can also sell it piece by piece if folks are interested. PM me with interest

Still got some of these drift wood pieces for sale, and can deliver to this saturday's meeting. Lemme know if your interested!